Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
I was very pleased with the service given by the Agency. I think one of the strengths is that each team deals with one aspect of the selling process and I felt I was making progress as I was passed from one team to the next.
The staff were very helpful and kept me fully informed of all aspects of the sale.
The fee was higher than local estate agents but I felt that the agency earned that money and the sale went through from signing on up to the money in the bank in exactly 3 months.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Apr 10, 2013
Dear Ruth,

Thank you for this great feedback about the service you received and for identifying Natasha by name. It really does mean a lot to our people to receive positive feedback and you have my assurance that once identified the member of staff together with their line manager will receive a copy of your kind comments.

So often I hear our people say รขโ‚ฌล“I was just doing my job" when they receive recognition of their actions, but our people take great pride in providing outstanding customer service, and I know that Natasha will enjoy reading your comments.

Warm Regards