Apr 07,2013
Apr 07,2013
The 1st time I rented using a letting agent and it was a struggle from the start and I could write pages. The property was in a poor state and repair work were promised but never done. I had to call and call again to get anything done. The maintenance man was always making excuses for not doing anything about the problems to be fixed. I had to accept to let him come in when I worked (that how I pay the rent) and he helped himself when I felt like having a cup of coffee. It took me some time to make Goddard staff understand that I did not want this person in my house and that I was feeling vulnerable. They always made excuses about why the necessary maintenance could not be done and I needed to threatened to advise the local council to be heard. After 2 and half years, I had enough and gave my notice.
Estate agents really make you feel like you do not count for their business because you are the tenant; they are missing the point are they not?
I previously rented directly from landlords. one during 3 years and the other for10 years and I never had any problem.
be efficient and make me feel like a respected customer

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Goddard & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Goddard & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Goddard & Co Office 1