Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
I\'m writing as a landlord with Khalil Property for 2.5 years. I have had emails to them not responded to, they did not keep me informed of a tenancy ending, re-let my property without my permission locking me into a contract, paid rent late and there were many weeks when the property was empty. I arrived back from abroad to find gutters broken and water cascading onto the property, my quality mattress taken and a blood soaked mattress left by tenants that Khalil refused to remove, blood and stains on sofa, garden overgrown with weeds, the whole house repainted with patchy paintwork, rooms in different colours/finish, unprofessional finish; paint splashes on woodwork, ceiling, floors and furniture. Tenants had drilled right through front and back walls in breach of contract, Khalil had not informed me and no response to my request for compensation. I received a lot of excuses and I believe, blatant lies. Their job was to find suitable, non-smoking tenants, pay rent on time and return property back to original standard allowing for fair wear and tear. Their service fell far short. There were cigarette butts in the house and garden, and they have refused to put right multiple damages left by tenants. It will take me weeks to put damages right while the property is uninhabitable. I have let property with a different lettings agency in the past and for many years have been a tenant. This is by far the worst experience of a lettings agency I have had. Be warned.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Khalil Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Khalil Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Khalil Properties Office 1