Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
The staff at Plympton Branch of Bradley\'s Estate Agents have been extremely helpful with managing rental of my flat. over many years. They have actively searched for suitable new tenants; effectively undertaken 6 monthly reviews of the property to ensure the property is being cared for adequately; arranged for reliable contractors to sort out repairs when necessary and they have ensured that the flat has been left in good condition when tenants have moved out. (Recently Ty Bolt kindly organized repair work in between rental contracts when no management fee was being paid - not all companies would do this!) Bradley\'s staff at Plymton communicate with me promptly on matters concerning to my property and its tenancies. All importantly I feel I can trust them to ensure that my flat is well cared for as well as just rented.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Apr 11, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on the excellent service you have received over the years from the team at Plympton office. I am sure the team will continue to deliver the same high level of service for many years to come and look after your property and tenancies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton