Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
My wife and I managed to find a suitable house through the Callington branch of Bradleys. As I work away from home for significant periods at a time, it meant my wife was left to deal with the purchase and move in alone. Fortunately, the all-female team in the Callington branch were absolutely superb. They ensured we had access prior to purchase and kept a good flow of communications between all parties involved through to completion and exchange. All stages of the purchase were managed well and the low pressure sales approach of the office is well suited to the area. Even during unforeseen circumstances the team were understanding and helpful. I would definitely use them again; in fact they are assisting with the let of my other house, many thanks.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Apr 11, 2013
Your feedback is most appreciated, thank you for taking the time to write a review of the excellent service you experienced from the team at Callington. I am pleased that they were of assistance to your wife in your absence especially as moving home can at times be a daunting and stressful experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Callington