Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
I was supposed to move into the property on the 5th April but this got put back because of the tenant in the property at present. This was a bit of an issue for me as i had booked a van and time of work, Debbie went out of her way to try and resolve this for me. As she kept me in the loop reference what was happening i decided to change my plans as i knew she was stuck between a rock and a hard place (i would not have done this if it wasn\'t for Debbie\'s professional manner and great customer service).
I have since had to change my moving in date back by one day and once again Debbie organised this for me.
Debbie has made renting a property from Choices a very easy process and has accommodated me knowing my situation and did not even complain when i was running late turning up at 6.20pm instead of 6.00pm.
Thank you very much.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Horley! To leave a new review of Choices Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Horley