Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
I would very much like to acknowledge to all the Saltash & Plymouth public how very satisfied I am with Bradleys Office in Saltash. Karen, Debbie and all the staff were in my view excellent and professional in all there manner of estate agency. They constantly kept me informed of any development whenever it happened through the whole process of buying a property. If I had any queries they were executed and sorted out very quickly, I had the feeling of trust with them something I didn\'t expect from an Estate Agent, when told of some of the horror stories from other Local agents. All in all I would say without any hesitation if you are seeking to buy/sell don,t look any further than Bradley\'s they were superb. Keep up the good work, well done.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Apr 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and feedback, it is most appreciated. Karen, Debbie and the team, I am sure will be pleased to read your comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Saltash