Apr 09,2013
Apr 09,2013
Express agency did exactly what they said they would do, I got brilliant first class service from them, Towards the end of the sale I spoke allot with Beth, who was great, she kept in touch every few days to keep me updated. I would absolutely reccommend them to anyone looking to sell. I am very very pleased and would like to say thankyou so much.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Apr 08, 2013
Dear Clare,
Thank you for this great feedback about Beth and for taking the time to write this review. Beth was delighted to see your review. We are thrilled to have provided you with such a memorable experience. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us. Thanks again.
Warm Regards