Dec 10,2012
Dec 10,2012
They have non-transparent service with ambiguous inventory! incompetent in delivering the service they promise but once signed up the work loads tends to shift to the client. Bad management and communication which costs the client, tend to be on vacation most if the time. In general overall professionalism is lacking!!
By: Ammer Haroon
Dec 10, 2013
Well hello 'Tina', Ammer from Oaklands Estates here, hope you are well 'Tina', funny how I have never on my books had a landlord by the name of 'Tina'. But thanks for the fake review. Oh and just for your information, all our inventory's are done using Video, photos and in writing, so considering the fact that I have never done an inventory for you 'Tina' I doubt you are aware of our inventory process.

Do take care now!

Ammer Haroon
Oaklands Estates

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oaklands Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Oaklands Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oaklands Estates Office 1