Jan 12,2008
Jan 12,2008
We tried selling our house through the Basingstoke branch of Romans. They begged for us to give them a chance and claimed that they could sell our house within a month, that was in Oct '07. We have just given them notice to come off their books Jan'08.

Be careful, they misinform you, 5 weeks into their trap they tell you that you have to reduce your asking price. They say that they accompany all viewings, but they don't infact it is policy for the vendor to do the viewings. The staff are rude and care only about the NVQ's that they have because this makes them fantastic.

I would NEVER recommend them nor would I purchase a property through them.
They are not estate agents but useless, lazy and rude individuals who expect to do nothing for thei commission but sitting on their backsides.
By: Angrymom
Aug 07, 2009
If I had an to spare right now I'd right down every complaint I've had with the Tilehurst office from lettings to sales, they're unproffesional and rude, they have no idea how to deal with real people and only care about making money. I'm planning to take my issues with them a lot further after months of stress caused by them. They're just shocking and I would advise all to avoid.
By: AngryfromHampshire
Nov 28, 2008
Glad it's not just us.

In our opinion we found the Basingstoke office rude and unprofessional too. Suspect the problem is rife from the top down.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3