Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
Well. What can I say? Having been in the lettings game for more years than I\'d care to admit(!) I must say Blue Sky really are ahead of their game. Having had my property well and truely mis-managed for a number of months (possibly years), I was advised by a friend to "give Blue Sky a go".
I\'m very glad I did. What a breath of fresh air they all are! I was advised to speak to Matt by my friend as she had always dealt with him. I must say that not only was he a pleasure to deal with on the telephone, but he was informative and passionate in person without being pushy or pressurising.
A few months down now and not a hitch. Blue Sky have found me a fantastic tenant and Matt and Sue kept me fully updated throughout the referencing and check-in process.
I would recommend Blue Sky to anyone thinking about renting out their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue Sky Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Blue Sky Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue Sky Property Office 1