Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
I decided to sell my property so saw two different estate agents. I found prospect to be a bit more forward but I thought this would be good in helping to sell my house. They took pics of my house so everything would be ready for when I decided I was ready to sell, even though it was a couple months away. However after seeing a house I liked I quickly rang up and said I wanted to put my house on the market ASAP. Within an hour I got a call from David with 5 viewings. Within 24 hrs I had an offer which I accepted. These buyers pulled out a couple days later. Viewing were made for the same day and another offer was made which I accepted. So Prospect helped me get a very quick sale! Lots of praise for getting so many viewings so quickly!! Thanks guys :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham