Dec 04,2012
Dec 04,2012
I decided not to renew my contract with this agent because i couldnt get anything done in time to improve the overall living standards of the property which ultimately affected my well-being. I gave my notice in wrting and handed over the property in a better condition than i found it. Alas the agent didnt want to give me back my deposit and kept on making execuses of who had the responsibility to release the deposit despite going the extra mile of making good some of the defects i found in the property.

Their level of professionalism is definitely way below the belt and it makes me wonder why they are there simply to frustrate people and taint the image of the property market/industry. As a word of caution NEVER USE OR HAVE ANY THINIG TO DO WITH PRINCIPAL HOMES!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Principal Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Principal Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Principal Homes Office 1