Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
Our neighbours had recently sold through House Network and recommended it to us. Initially I was reluctant as I only had previous experience of selling property through traditional estate agents. I was mainly concerned about paying money upfront and questioned what the incentive would be for House Network to provide an efficient service if they had already received payment. However, my husband saw the savings we would be making (£3,500!)and encouraged me to think positively and give it a go. So we went ahead and booked an appointment. We were very impressed with the quantity and quality of the photos and speed at which our property went live on Rightmove and Find A Property. Within the first week we had several potential purchasers, who called HN to book appointments, all without any problem. After three weeks we were lucky to receive an offer and the sales progression began. We particularly liked the online chat facility that HN provides if we needed quick answers about anything. I would definitely recommend House Network to others, as their service is professional and reliable and we saved £3,500. I can\'t see what a traditional estate agent would have done in addition to House Network in order to justify charging us so much more.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone