Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I have had a similar issue to the below. They were great in moving me and my partner in, upon inspection there were issues/marks/stains that had not been noted on the initial inspection. We duly noted these down, photo copied this information for ourselves and handed this back to sherlock homes which they signed. We had a fault with the flat which to be fair was rectified very quickly. At this point I was very happy with their service.
Until our contract ended and we moved out. The inspection which was done whilst we were out of the property and were not told they were coming round so that we could be there also. Seemingly Jonathon who acted as if he was my long lost friend advised me of many many problems including marks on the walls. Upon calling back an reminding them of the inspection we signed he did not believe me but went off to check. At this point calls only went one way and I was constantly calling them to chase, advising that they were waiting for the original person who set us up (cant remember her name) to get back off holiday to supply the documents etc. Eventually they admitted that they had no records of the inspection of which I gladly scanned and sent to them, again chasing upafter this was sent. They then came back to me and said there was just a mere £100 cleaning charge that was needed. It all went quiet again and at this point wanted our rather large deposit back. For some reason they then forgot about the cleaning charge and said they would send our cheque out at the full amount. Another month down the line and more chasing we finally got it. It was nice to know that they kept our money for this long in the meantime earning interest on it.
Please make sure if you do go with them that you make sure your deposit goes into a proper scheme, or better still stay well away!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sherlock Homes Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Sherlock Homes Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sherlock Homes Estate Agents Office 1