Apr 08,2013
Apr 08,2013
Cannot really find fault with the service I received from Express, I found their staff to be very professional, polite and courteous. They were quick to respond to requests, provided frequent updates and made the experience very easy to deal with.

Express were also quick to arrange my viewing and asked my opinion on the property to give feedback to the vendor. You'd think this would be standard practice for estate agents; however, Express was one of the few agents (from the many that I'd dealt with) that actually did this.

Overall a pleasure to deal with, would highly recommend.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Apr 08, 2013
Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and offer to recommend us. We always strive to provide the service our customers want and work hard to live up to our commitments.
We are thrilled to have provided you with such a memorable experience. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us.

Warm regards