May 26,2010
May 26,2010
Terrible with everything. Please I urge everyone to stay away from this estate agent. Me and my family have experienced a very horrible ordeal which involved matters of poor environmental health and health and safety issues. i.e very poor maintance and mould!!! We were told the flat was in excellent condition only once we moved in we found all the problems. This caused health problems for myself an asthma sufferer and my young baby!! 9 months down the line and we are still pushing for the estate agents to do something they just keep palming it off and not getting anything done!! It was advertised as a fully managed flat and 24hr contact with them but we got nothing only extremely bad customer service.
By: A happy tenant
Feb 15, 2012
Are you talking about the right estate agent. I was a tenant of Woodleys Estate Agents for three years. In that time I had a boiler stop working in the winter, which within three hours I had stand alone radiatorsdelivered by Woodleys Estate Agents and a new boiler fitted within 48 hours. We had water leaking from the ceiling and after calling and reporting the problem at 10pm at night an emergency plumber came around within the hour and stopped the problem getting worse. Woodleys have been great and I would highly recommend them to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Woodleys Office 1! To leave a new review of Woodleys Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Woodleys Office 1