Apr 07,2013
Apr 07,2013
I have recently had my property re-let through choices who\'s services I have used for the last five years. This time around I had the pleasure of Adam and George handling the process for me. Firstly I would like to thank them both for their help, support,honesty and friendliness through out the process and at finding me good tenants and in a very quick time. I regularly had up dates on how things were going as well as always having one of them to speak too when I called the office for advice,(which believe me was quite often!), but they were always ready to listen and advise me on my concerns. I would be more than happy to have them handle the process of letting my property again in the future for me. I must also add that all the staff that at one time and another, I have spoken too, have always been polite, friendly and helpful. Thank you too you all at choices.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Croydon! To leave a new review of Choices Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Croydon