Apr 07,2013
Apr 07,2013
The lady Jen Elaine, I have never seen such a rude lady before. Let me explain the problem. Michael showed us a property at 5.45pm and we agreed to accept the property and asked him about further proceedings he asked us to come next day to office and the next day when we called to pay the deposit online again he asked us to come to office. As advised I made a day off to my work and visited their office in commercial road Swindon there we met this wonderful rude lady who responded us that it is already let to some one else and she did not care about us still I explained her everything and for name sake she said \'I will discuss with my Manager Mark and get back to you but still now she did not get back. again when I called them Mark answered the phone and when I asked for the manger he told he is not available I don\'t understand what is happening with this letting group . are they letting company or cheating company? they wasted my time starting from viewing till asking me to come to their office to pay. Later I had a chance to speak to michael and he simply told one of my colleague had got already booked the property to someone and without even knowing this he arranged the viewing for us. All waste of time and Mr mark he said at one point it is all part and parcel of life...they don\'t have right process in their company and still they behave rude and advice like this part and parcel of life... all time wasters Its good that I have not been trapped with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon! To leave a new review of Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Harding Letting Agents Swindon