May 25,2010
May 25,2010
Where do I start?

As a fellow Landlord, one our worst fears as a Buy to let owner is leaving your property in the hands of an incapable, shambolic, unregulated and clueless Managing Estate Agent. Isaac Anthony fit that awful description, in their words, unusually well.

I cannot begin to describe the frustration and absolutely terrible level of maladministration that I have suffered by their incompetent staff.

I have:
- Sent over 6 emails without reply
- Rang and left 8 messages without a callback (although promised)
- Complained to the two Company Directors with no response

Who runs this 'Organisation'?? The Circus??? I will - when I have more time - look at reporting Isaac Anthony to Trading Standards or a Govermental Fraud agency as they advertise all sorts of services, charge you for them and then deliver none. That is the truth, my experience is summarised below.

Isaac Anthony claimed to have 'managed' my property for nearly a year - a brand new apartment - handed back to me dirty, damaged and with umpteen faults. Not only did IA not notify me of the faults as and when they happened - they told the Tenant's 'they were dealing with them and the Landlord was being unco-operative!!!" - that is unbelievable - I'm paying these 'people' to 'manage' my property, they have contacted me twice in 12 months... and guess what for... taking more money from me! (Once for a tenancy renewal and once for an EPC).

They have now taken nearly 11 weeks to resolve a Deposit dispute - granted this goes to a third party - however, I have been chasing for an update for the last two weeks (calls and emails at the beginning of the review) - I've had no reply.

LANDLORDS & TENANTS - Please avoid if you want peace of mind, go to an established, well regarded agent, i.e. pay the extra if necessary.
By: doing_the_right_thing
Jul 06, 2011
Raise a complaint and if they do not answer (or even if they do answer within 21 days and you are not happy with the response - consider this a \\\'deadlock\\\' letter) then raise the complaint to The Property Ombudsman who is the kind of regulator for Isaac Anthony.

The whole process takes some time (approx 3 months) and you will need to provide evidence to the ombudsman, i.e. emails and proof of dates of communications and evidence of the poor administration.

Such a shambolic outfit should not be allowed to rip people off like this.
By: hits
Mar 30, 2011
This company has invoice me for new bed mattress and a corner cabinet, as I am a landlord, they minus my amount from the money due from the tenant, they did not replace any thing, just a dummy invoice to make money. I have tried to get hold of them since Oct 2010, either the owner is in Australia on holiday, promised my £600.00 they owe me, but they avoid my phone calls and e-mails. I am thinking the same to use the Trading standards.
Aug 08, 2010
Where was your flat, i was renting one in Liverpool and it was clean when I left and everything ws in place.

They do their checkout and say there is a wardrobe missing??? Needed cleaning??? Items missing that we never seen??? And charge us

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1! To leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Isaac Anthony Office 1