Apr 07,2013
Apr 07,2013
I needed to find a new tenant this year, and the timing was terrible. I\'ve just started a new contract, so I\'m away from the UK sometimes, I\'ve broken my ribs, my parents need extra care at the moment, and I\'m also in the process of moving myself. Stressful! Fortunately I had Theo to take the strain and help me out. Very late in the day I found out my safety certificate was out of date, and I needed access hatches cutting in the boxing around flue pipes. Theo was very good natured about receiving my late phonecalls and e.mails! he kept going throughout and resolved all of the problems calmly and with good humour. It went to the wire, but he handed the keys over in good time. I think we can all turn up and fulfil the brief, thankfully Theo cares, he was excellent. I feel I received a very personal but also professional service, and can\' thank Theo enough for his support.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London