Apr 07,2013
Apr 07,2013
Do not touch with a barge pole! Lied to us about the deposit and said we were definitely getting it back as they make all the decisions, once the keys were handed over we were practically laughed at and had the phone put down on us, they completely changed their tune and helped the landlady fabricate a number of issues that didn\'t exist when we left, we were actually threatened with the police when we asked if we could sort it out via a meeting?? I\'ve never been so insulted in my life! They are a bunch of liars and I would rather eat the crap of a rhino that had just eaten a 1000 curries than deal with these jokers EVER again!!
You will be completely taken in by these people! The best liars I have met yet, and I\'ve met a few in my time!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manchester Easy Rent Office 1! To leave a new review of Manchester Easy Rent Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manchester Easy Rent Office 1