Apr 06,2013
Apr 06,2013
We have just exchanged contracts on our property having marketed it solely through Hatched. I sought advice from local \'real world\' agents as well as speaking to Hatched and many warned me against using an online agent, even some agents showing me around my new property tried to persuade me back to the high street! I am so pleased to report that from my first contact with Hatched to our last, they have been exemplary.

I sought an online agent having been disappointed with the cost of a high street agent in the sale of our previous property, having felt like I\'d paid them vast sums of money to do their job for them. I knew marketing online, I would have to do the viewings myself but that at least I\'d be saving some money. Throughout the marketing period with Hatched, their communication with myself and prospective buyers was thorough and speedy. A text, an email and a phonecall ensured no opportunity was missed and we were able to react to buyer interest in a professional and timely manner.

During the negotiations, I found them a calming influence and I felt no pressure to accept any price other than the one I wanted. After a relatively short time on the market, they secured asking price for my property. I could not have asked for more really!

Sorting out the finer points in the run up to exchange of contracts has not been easy for any of the parties in the chain, delays from mortgage companies, imminent babies and general solicitor faffing has been extremely stressful and there have been a few points at which it all could have fallen apart. I cannot state more strongly how important and instrumental Hatched have been in pushing the sale forward and keeping all parties happy and in communication. They have dealt with all parties, in various states of upset and perturbation, with professionalism and my interests at the forefront.

For me the difference between using Hatched and a real world agent is clear: I have saved literally thousands of pounds, and yet their service was so good, I would have happily paid much more. That they are an online agent isn\'t relevant, they are a real office, filled with real, really nice people. I happily and heartily recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin