Apr 06,2013
Apr 06,2013
The worst Estate Agents I\'ve ever dealt with.

I am a landlord and gave them my flat to rent:

1) Tenant had a pet. Victoria Knight failed to disclose this to me, but told the tenant that they had. This transpired later when the tenant moved in and said "I thought the agency told you about the pet"

2) They took deposit and rent from tenant and refused to pay it to me and told me I had to wait 7 days for my money but still expected the tenant to move in straight away. I told them that tenant could move in as soon as I receive the 1 months rent in advance and the deposit that they were holding.

They then decided to lie to the tenant and say that I was delaying the moving in date. They failed to tell the tenant it was them delaying the moving in date by not paying me the money due to me!

3) 1 month after flat had been let still no sign of the original contract that me and tenants had both signed. Numerous calls to them and on each occasion I was lied to.. i,e "We\'re sending it today, it\'s being sent now, we sent it last week"

Only once I got extremely angry on the phone did the contract finally turn up.

The agency is corrupt at a high level as on many occasions I spoke to the manager himself who very blatantly lied to me. I\'ve spoken to various family and friends who have told me the same thing about these guys. They are basically cowboys in suits. I bumped into an ex employee of there\'s who told me that he left the company due to the corruption and lies and that "brown envelopes" being exchanged for good deals to property developers etc was a normal thing at the company.

I\'m certain that the reviews on this site have probably been written by themselves. I would strongly recomment that you avoid them.
By: Balinder Kaur
Dec 11, 2013
Dear "Ian"

Please note that we do NOT write good reviews ourselves. Under All Agents guidelines, they have strict terms and conditions in place that prevent Agents from leaving positive reviews under their Agency account.

Please contact All Agents to clarify this with them in any case.

By: ian
Dec 10, 2013
i agree with you ,they definetly wrote the good reviews on this site Balindar Kaur is a fraudster

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victoria Knight Office 1