Apr 06,2013
Ellie Marsh
Apr 06,2013
Our house purchase was part of a longer chain that involved us selling a property and several purchases higher in the chain which in itself made the process tricky but we also had to complete in a very tight time-frame as well. Ellie was excellent from day one right through to completion chasing through stuff above us in the chain, working with solictors, and making sure we had done everything we needed to do. I honestly don\'t think the chain would have completed if it were not for Ellie\'s hard work and efficiency. Would definitely recommend Coopers as a result, and if we come to sell will use them.
By: Ellie Marsh
Sep 13, 2013
Andy,

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad I managed to coordinate the chain to ensure your smooth move to North Ruislip! Your efficiency and pragmatism was commendable and I hope you are enjoying your new home!

Ellie & The Ruislip Team