Apr 06,2013
Apr 06,2013
I am a professional property investor and have long wondered if estate agents had magical powers...or if selling via an online estate agent could save me a heap of cash.

Admittedly, I was skeptical about using an online estate agent - I don\'t doubt the ability to advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla etc and organise viewings - but progressing a sale through to completion - that\'s a different kettle of fish.

But the potential savings involved meant I was willing to give Hatched a try.

So I conducted a REAL LIFE, REAL TIME test. I called it "Battle of the estate agents online vs. High Street estate agents" on my blog What Sam Saw Today where I actually listed the property for sale with both agents.

From the outset Hatched impressed me on with their level of personal service which I had not expected from an online estate agent.

But where Hatched really came into their own was when my house went under offer. This was the moment where I expected the process to fall apart - but Hatched flourished. They chased, they progressed, they negotiated and they went far, far further than what I ever would have expected.

My sale has not been plain sailing: the first sale fell out of bed when the survey results came back - although all credit to Joe as he tried his best with negotiation (on all parts) but it just wasn\'t happening.

Fast forward 24 hours after that sale falling through and 4 more viewings were arranged for the next day which resulted in a bidding war over which Olivia presided. Unless you read the full details of this escapade you will not believe what I put her through. But she was fantastically professional and really proved herself to be a negotiator extraordinaire: she got us FULL asking price.

I have nothing but praise for Hatched. I cannot believe the personal service and the level of professionalism which their team deliver for such a paltry price.

From now on, I will always use Hatched to sell any of my properties and would highly recommend you do the same. Not only will you save a fortune, but you will also get the most wonderful personal and professional service from a very likeable estate agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin