Apr 06,2013
Apr 06,2013
It was my first time renting a property, i found a property i liked with harvey scott they were not only really helpful but went all out in viewing the properties with me, giving really professional advice aswell as practical advice too. Lindsey was amazing with her contact with me, if i had any problems with the property when i moved in she would always get back to me promptly and the problem was always solved very quickly! Very good communicatio skills. I am in the.middle of moving again and Jackie took us round some properties she was so helpful and had a lovely manner about her....she also put herself in our shoes when she was showing us around giving practical advice and reassurance. Leanne has also looked after us amazingly well, again helping us with our questions and filling our forms out. Over all i want to thank harvey scott for there professional lovely team and would recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport! To leave a new review of Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Scott Estate Agents Shaw Heath Stockport