Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
Excellent service received- cannot fault them at all. They kept me up to date and informed about all aspects of my sale. They were knowledgable and answered all my questions honestly. I felt that they were really working hard for me- in a way I have never experienced with other estate agents in the past.
I was very happy with our agent- Lucy. She ensured we understood everything, and also offered emotional support, as it is very stressful selling a house.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to sell their property fast- they were very realistic and managed to sell our house quickly.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Apr 08, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We've made great progress and laid very firm foundations, but there's always more to do. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us. We will make sure your feedback is passed onto Lucy.
Warm Regards