May 20,2010
May 20,2010
I recently sold my home through Cooke & Co and I was really impressed. From valuation, right up to the day I moved, they were always helpful and understanding as this was the first time I had moved in a long time. Their valuation was spot on and a buyer was found very quickly. The whole process went through so smoothly I hardly had time to worry. They called me regularly with updates and whenever I was unsure about something they were always happy and able to help. I can not recommend them enough.

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout the sale and were always in control which made me feel much more confident about the whole process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cooke & Co (Tyne & Wear) Office 1! To leave a new review of Cooke & Co (Tyne & Wear) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cooke & Co (Tyne & Wear) Office 1