Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I found Kian to be an exceptional agent in my dealings with him recently. I have been a tenant of PADS for years, and have found their service to be excellent always. Whenever I have had a problem, or query, Kian has always been most helpful, and has gone above and beyond his duty as an agent, to help me and my housemate. He has been honest and open, and has recently helped me in exiting the flat by sorting all of the necessary paper work, details and contracts quickly and efficiently. He also ensured that my deposit was returned to me ASAP following my exit from he flat, and remained in contact during the process, advising me constantly. I would highly recommend him, and would certainly use him again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pad Residential Manchester! To leave a new review of Pad Residential Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pad Residential Manchester