Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I recently bought a property through Springbok Properties.
My dealings with all the Springbok Properties staff especially Natalie were all good.
They were very attentive and proactive making sure I was aware of every step which was being taken
to complete the transaction.
I would certainly recommend their company to anyone going off this exsperience and hope to do business with them again sometime.
Many thanks
By: Springbok Customer Services
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie. We are extremely pleased to hear that you felt you were dealt with in an attentive, proactive manner, kept informed of progress at all times and that you would recommend us and hopefully do business with us again. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square