Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I bought my home with coopers residential and found them to be by far the most professional Joe Hill from sales was most helpful in every way. Joe was always in contact with news and information regarding my property and had great knowledge of the local area informing me of local schools, transport and anything else that a consumer would like to know about the area. I found I could put a lot of trust in Joe and was confident that any questions I had about the property or area he would answer to the best of his knowledge. Other local agents i found were not very interactive or helpfull with advice on local properties for sale and i found that they needed alot more experience in staying in contact, being honest and proffesional !I would highly recommend coopers residential.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

279 High Street Uxbridge