Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I had the pleasure in dealing with Jason Mckenzie while renting a place to live while working locally and commuting down during the week. Jason was outstanding from start to finish with a rock solid consultative approach before showing me any properties.
Jason talked me through the area and everything that was on the market and available and when we picked a development showed me several properties with zero pressure to do anything on my side. The process of getting into the flat was seamless and they were happy to be flexible at checkout.
The back office function is slick and nothing is too much trouble. I wouldn\'t hesitate to use Coopers again, particularly Jason who is terrific ambassador for Coopers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London) Uxbridge

Coopers Residential (Middlesex & London)

279 High Street Uxbridge