Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I have been renting my property via Anthony Pepe & Co for the past 3-4 years now and they take responsible for the management of it. I have been extremely satisfied with the level of service received to date. I must add that I am extremely happy with the professionalism shown by Catherine when dealing with any enquiries or queries I have regarding my property. An example is where a previous tenant left the property in a less than satisfactory condition. Catherine has been extremely proactive and very helpful in dealing with my exisiting claim through the DPS. Nothing is ever outside of her remit and she is always available via email or phone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Pepe & Co Office 2