Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
Nicole was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process of viewing and securing our property and neither my flatmate or I could fault her. We were confident that she was working with our best interests in mind, unlike other letting agents we have come across. Wesley additionally was very helpful in getting our flat sorted quickly and both were always very professional. Unfortunately the paralegal team seemed to cause some problems through providing the wrong information/advice to us on a few occasions and through not contacting our referees very quickly. Thanks to Nicole and Wes everything ran smoothly in the end and my flatmate and I are both settled into our new home and very happy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Bloomsbury! To leave a new review of Portico Bloomsbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Bloomsbury