Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I have dealt with Anthony Pepe for many years now. My lead contacts have been George, Angelo and Catherine. They have let several of my flats at 9 Broomfield Avenue over this period achieving top rents. They are also currently marketing several other flats of mine in the area.

I have also always sought their advise for many other property queries including valuations etc. Due to my relationship with them I know I can trust their opinions as they are genuine and very knowledgeable. This is why they get my business, as you get no nonsense as with some estate agencies who will do anything to get you on board. More estate agencies should run like this, long term staff who build strong relationships with clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Pepe & Co Office 1