Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
A very unprofessional service by this agent. Let us down at the last minute by allowing a second buyer to gazump us. We had been in contact with the agents regularly and always with positive approach, they knew we were serious with the purchase as we had even made measurements of the windows. The price was agreed, our mortgage offer was all set up & ready to go, we had already started making changes for the move such as informing employers, giving the go ahead to the buyer for our property, interview dates were set up for job relocation to Burnham. They give the impression that they commit themselves with the highest standard of service. This is not the case and I would like to make the public aware of this terrible service and that there is no loyalty to the customer. Don\'t recommend them at all.
By: paul
Jan 23, 2014
I do not recognise this event at all. Unless the writer emails me with details of the property in question I am at a loss to be able to answer his/her unhappiness with our service. There is always another side to a story. Paul Sherriff

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sherriff Mountford Office 1! To leave a new review of Sherriff Mountford Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sherriff Mountford Office 1