Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
My partner and I have been renting for nearly 8 years and we have had some really bad experiences with some very incompetent people.
I can definitely say that our moving process with PM was the least stressful one we have ever had.
Jez initially helped us to secure the property and attended to details such as which items of furniture we wanted/didn\'t want. Overall the communication was fast and helpful which made life easier for us.
We then dealt with isabel for the move in details and referencing. She was also very quick to reply to emails and communicate details. Jez and isabel were also good at communication with each other, which sounds obvious but rarely happens!
Property moves are managing our flat so we have yet to comment on that side of things but so far we are really happy and actually (for once) feel that the agents actually did something to earn their fees-Which incidentally weren\'t that extortionate!
For all those jaded renters out there- these guys are pretty good!
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Apr 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I am glad your experience with us was a positive one

I hope you are very happy in your new home

Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove