Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
Called at 9am Tuesday morning as potential new customer, leaving my details and requesting viewing info on above property. Was promised a call back \'soon\'.
Heard nothing.
Called at 9am Wednesday morning asking if there was any info for me. Told there was no record of my call. Left my details again requesting viewing info on property. Was promised a call back \'soon\' again.
Heard nothing so rang back at 5pm. Was told the agent i had spoken to was out of the office for half an hour and he would call back when he returned to the office.
It\'s now Thursday afternoon and i\'ve heard nothing.
Not good Newman\'s. I shall not be pursuing any more properties listed with this agent as they have failed at the first hurdle.
A brief call back in answer to my enquiries on the Tue, the Wed, or today (Thursday) would have been nice. Even if it was simply to say they are still trying to contact the landlord. My limited experience of Newmans so far is entirely negative and therefore i would not wish to engage with them any further as an agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newmans Office 1! To leave a new review of Newmans Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newmans Office 1