Jan 11,2008
Jan 11,2008
Ran off with deposit for the house. Resulted in court action. Do Not Use!

Currently tracking Alun Graham. Falsely claimed he has gone bankrupt, hence deposit problems. Once again do not trust this man's signiture.
By: alun
Mar 12, 2008
Firstly, Bastard, i have not run and am not hiding, you better be careful with slander as it might be you who will be brought to court. I have never claimed that I have gone bankrupt. I have had several problems with deposits, one landlord told the tenants that I had the deposit and then sold the property to his son. Are you the tenant from this house? I paid your mates share back to him but after your farther threatened me I decided that I had had enough. You know my mobile number if you would like to call me, but do not slander me as this is not very nice!
By: YouCanRunButYouCan'tHide!
Mar 04, 2008
I believe Alun Graham is now the Manager of Scollan Property Services - www.scollan.co.uk

J Scollan
Contact: Alun Graham
Telephone: 020 8932 4245

There is even a video of him!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Soldfast Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Soldfast Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Soldfast Property Services Office 1