Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
Very unimpressed with Fulfords\' Exeter branches. Since viewing a property through them I\'ve been pestered with countless emails and telephone calls, despite having asked them several times to remove my details from their emailing/call list. They even decided they would pass my mobile number onto other property developers without my permission (is this legal?!).

Very unprofessional and I hope that I do not have to deal with this estate agents in the future.
Stop sending me emails when I ask you to. Don\'t send emails to me that are addressed to some other person(!). Don\'t keep calling me, particularly after I have asked you not to. Don\'t pass my personal details on to other companies without my permission.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fulfords Branch! To leave a new review of Fulfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fulfords Branch