Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
Carl Thomas and Courtenay Scarlett of the lettings team were excellent in finding my self and my friend a dream flat to rent. Both of them worked very hard to not only get what I wanted, but also in time, before my Tenancy was due to end at my old address.
I have nothing but admiration for both of them and would recommend friends to go to them to find suitable properties, anytime. I bombarded both of them with countless emails, but was always assured that all would go well. Their hard work and endeavour has resulted in my happiness and words cannot describe how myself and my friend feel. Courtenay and Carl deserve all the praise for all the effort they put in to ensure that I found a flat in time Thanks for the sterling effort and all the best to both. What a Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Addlestone Lettings! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Addlestone Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Addlestone Lettings