Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I am tenant and Paz Ruparelia has cheated me.
We agreed £1100 rent for the property and he mentioned £1200 in tenancy agreement. Because this is last minutes surprise at the time of moving-in to property, I did not have much option to apart from accepting his desired rate.
He has not given my deposit back at the end of 6 months tenancy. He says he would send by post, but never sends it. Waited and waited for 6 months, I do not know what to do.
It's an awful experience.
honesty, politeness
By: Bassetts
Jan 16, 2014
Dear Sir/ Madam,

We have no record of you as a landlord here. We have never worked with you. We are aware of what your intentions are and of what you are trying to do here by writing these reviews. As a fellow estate agent it is a shame that you resort to this in a poor attempt to banish competition in Hounslow. Unfortunately for you, it is not working. Our clients remain to be very happy with our service and we will continue to keep our clients very satisfied.

This case has been registered with the police as all reviews featured here seem to use common language and a common theme - along with your malicious emails, letters, phone calls, threatening staff of Bassetts. The police have been investigating this and this is all being used to build our case.

Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bassetts Office 1! To leave a new review of Bassetts Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bassetts Office 1