Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
From the outset, I found Greene & Co professional and easy to deal with. The price thy quoted for my flat seemed to me to be just about right - not over-valued like some will do just to get your business. The marketing was excellent, with the photos making it look at its very best - though we were aided by a beautiful day they were taken! The first people through the door put in an offer and so it started. It was not the most straightforward of sales due to some issues with my freehold - but David perservered. When there was one time where I didn\'t feel I was getting quite enough information at regular intervals, I voiced my concern and it was addressed immediately. Selling your property is never an easy time, but David helped me through it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch