Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
I have scored \'excellent\' for the service provided to myself and my housemates by Danielle Davey. Since corresponding with Danielle over certain issues in our flat she has done everything in her power to get these things resolved as quickly as possible. She is compassionate and understanding when it comes to problems that need addressing and we really feel has tried her upmost to get everything resolved. Since we have been corresponding with Danielle, issues in our flat have been addressed a lot quicker (or are in the process of being sorted) and her efforts in getting back to us in a timely manner has not gone unnoticed.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London