Apr 05,2013
Apr 05,2013
This is the first time I have used Ludlow Thompson as letting agents and I was slightly skeptical at first, but I was pleasantly surprised when I met Sherard he was incredibly friendly helpful and answered all our questions with out the BS we normally got from some other estate agents. He kept us up to date at every stage of our negotiation and both my wife and I were over the moon when our offer was accepted thanks to he\'s negotiation skills. He even went as far of allowing me to visit the property for a second time so that I could take measurements of rooms to see what furniture would fit. Over all I give Sherard a five star rating not only because he is an extremely down to earth guy but he knows what customer service is all about, at every stage he demonstrated that he has the skills and knowledge to negotiate for both landlord and tenant so that the outcome is a successful one.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting