Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
Over the course of the purchase of the property I dealt with each member of the Crosskeys team. At all times I found them extremely professional acting in the interests of the seller and myself the buyer in trying to make the process run as smoothly as possible.
When asked for information they did their utmost to answer my queries as quickly as possible despite having to deal with what turned out to be a challenging seller.
When there was progress they kept me updated and informed without me having to ask.
Despite my initial scepticism they also recommended a first class solicitor to carry out my conveyancing needs who I could not fault throughout the whole process.
I would not hesitate to use the services of Crosskeys in the future should I need property advice or should I come to sell the property at some time in the future. Likewise, I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
I feel this is a firm in which you can truly place your trust to act in your best interests.
Sincere thanks to the team again and all the best for the future.
By: Craig Duncan
Apr 09, 2013
Thank you so much for your comprehensive feedback, it is greatly appreicated!
By: Craig Duncan
Apr 05, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time and obvious effort that you made to write this review. We are all delighted and so happy that you feel we did our job well. May we take this opportunity of wishing you all the very best in the future!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth