Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Apr 04,2013
Apr 04,2013
I stayed on St Stephen Street with Murray & Currie for over a year and have really enjoyed my renting experience. The staff are friendly and their maintenance team superb - we had "Joe" visit us a couple of times and he is a real charactor. Our end of tenancy check was very straightforward - I dont understand why people come on here complaining about deductions for cleaning as agents dont even look after the deposits anymore - the scottish government do. if you arent happy with paying for cleaning then challenge the decision with the government!! Our flat thankfully passed the inspection. Emma - St Stephen Street
By: kieran
Apr 05, 2013
Emma no disrespect to you, you're one of the lucky one that hasn't had the bother. Joe was a nite mare to deal with as was Kat, it was Joe that said the place I move into was painted and it was Joe that new only to well that the flat was full of damp and said it was just a light smell from the flat being empty and it was Joe that put a large hole in my new settee and truer to cover it up by asking for the legs of the settee so I wouldn't notice and it was Joe that was suppose to come back and put a runner on the wardrobe door and never did. Ended having to contact the housing pannel in glassgow. And as for the deposit that was Murray& Currie employee that dose the checks which was just another kick after all the done on us two over two years :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Murray & Currie Office 1! To leave a new review of Murray & Currie Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Murray & Currie Office 1