Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
Marsh and Parsons at first, were extremely helpful, efficient and managed to get my flat found, signed and moved into within 3 days- This off course came with additional costs. Once I had moved into the rented property, Marsh and Parsons became increasingly unhelpful. There where all sorts of problems with the flat that all needed to be addressed- Non of the cooking appliances worked meaning only takeaways- a huge cost. It took over 2 weeks for Marsh and Parsons to organize someone to come in and fix this problem. Regarding the other problems I am still waiting for problems to be addressed 2 months after moving in.
By: Patrick Littlemore
Apr 18, 2013
Just to add, despite your review being written last year, it has only just been published on this site, which is why you have only just received a response from us. Kind regards, Patrick
By: Patrick Littlemore
Apr 16, 2013
I’m sorry to read your comments.
Please feel free to contact me directly using the contact form on our website http://www.marshandparsons.co.uk/about-us/our-culture/our-people and I will happily look into the issues you have had. However, if, as I suspect, your property is not professionally managed by Marsh & Parsons, we are not legally able to assist with maintenance issues. In these circumstances, you are advised to contact your landlord directly.
Kind regards, Patrick Littlemore, Lettings Director