Nov 26,2012
Nov 26,2012
Having three estates agents round to value the property I choose James Alexander as Ken who valued the property took the time to discuss my requirements and then gave me his honest valuation of my property . All the way through the sale Caroline could not have been more helpful always on hand to offer help or advice and always providing excellent feedback after visits . With the help of Caroline\'s excellent negotiation skills I achieved the exact asking price that Ken had advised in our first meeting .

I could not be more happy with the service I received both Caroline and Ken both went above & beyond my expectation, I will definitely use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Alexander Norbury! To leave a new review of James Alexander Norbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Alexander Norbury